Zane Ayurveda’s Platozil Tablets – They aid in the fight against dengue by stimulating the immune system and increasing platelets, white blood cell, and neutrophil counts. It is commonly used to treat dengue fever, severe headaches, joint and muscular pain, vomiting, and eye pain.
Keywords: Platelets, platelet count, malaria, papaya leaf extract, dengue, Chikungunya, ayurvedic medicine for platelet
The tablets contain Papaya Leaf Extract which provides important nutrients such as vitamins A, B1, C, and E, as well as protein, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, and iron. Papaya Leaf extract contains papain, a key enzyme that aids in digestion by naturally breaking down proteins. Anti-malarial and anti-viral properties of papaya leaf have also been demonstrated. The papaya leaf extract has the most anti-cancer potential. It boosts platelet count, has antiviral characteristics, and can be used to treat dengue fever.
- Carica Papaya Leaf Extract 1100 mg tablets
- The antioxidants in papaya may aid to boost immunity and remove free radicals that are harmful to your health.
The tablets are completely vegan and paraben-free. •
- Storage Instructions: Keep in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
Dosages: As per directed by physician.
- Before using, carefully read the label;
- Keep away from light (sunlight)
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- A dietary nutritional supplement that is not intended to be used medicinally.
- Do not take more than the specified dose.