Zane Pharmaceuticals is looking for passionate individuals to join our team. We have developed a culture of continuous learning and improvement and people who really want to excel in the medical field, are welcome to join our team.
The candidate will be responsible to promote pharmaceutical products to doctors, to achieve sales target, meeting with stockiest make the products availability chemist survey target for batter marketing. Managing the sales & marketing operations with a focus on sales growth. We are hearing the pharma executive Candidate will be responsible for medicine products sale.
Required Candidate profile
- should have sales skills
- strong interpersonal
- convincing power
Perks and Benefits
Salary + incentives + expenses as actual
Area Sales Manager
Required area sales cum service managers to be based on the marketing of Zane products.
- The selected candidate would be responsible for all the business activities in his area.
- He would be required to work closely with the current distributors for sales push and appoint new distributors in the required territory.
- Through knowledge about the territory is essential.
- This position requires extensive traveling.
- Candidate should be of pleasing personality with good communication skills and relevant knowledge with 2-3 yrs of sales experience in ayurvedic medicine.
- The candidate should be willing to travel extensively.
- Candidate should have good command over spoken English in addition to local language
- Candidates having experience in handling distributors will be given preference.
Regional Sales Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- The main purpose of this job is to generate Sales through everyday customer interactions, being present in the operation theatre to discuss the clinical use of our products, achieve secondary sales targets month on month, Conduct Market Development activities with the help of Marketing dept as planned, collect Competitive information and send timely weekly reports, focus product trackers and Expense statements
- Managing end-to-end sales life cycle for the assigned portfolio and region.
- Managing personal and team targets.
- Engaging with KOL’s in this industry and attend training/ conferences when needed.
- Achieving primary & secondary sales targets month on month
- Achieving Focus product targets – both quantity and value – month on month ( How – OT presence- 4times a week, minimum of 4 sales calls per day, collecting data on competitive product usage and types of surgeries performed, product demonstrations, proactive product evaluations )
- Achieving 100% marketing activities planned for their regions every quarter.
- Timely reporting of weekly reports and trackers for focus products.
- Managing direct reports by spending time with them on the field and leading by example. Be seen as a coach and mentor.
- Team Handling is a must.
- Experience in Handling Key Opinion Leaders desirable
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
Sales, Selling, Surgical Sales, Business Development, Primary sales, Secondary Sales, Market Development, Sales & Marketing, Targets, Team handling, Hospital sales, Leads, Distributor Sales, Product Development, Marketing activities, Clinical Sales, Sales management, Business generation, Market research, Medical equipment sales